How It Works
Register As a New Client
Just give us a call (226-820-0373) or click on the Meet and Greet button to schedule your appointment. Get started today — it’s easy!
Meet & Greet
The next step is to set up a free Meet & Greet appointment in your home. The purpose of this appointment is for us to be introduced to your pet in the comfort of their own home, as well as to get the layout of your home, where food, treats, toys, leashes and any other accessories are located. We will also discuss the services and prices in greater detail.
- You will receive a service confirmation so you can ensure the services, dates and times are all correct
- You will receive your invoice prior to the service beginning.
- Prior to your service starting, our office will contact you to check-in with any last minute pet care updates if you are going on vacation.
- After the Pet Care Provider has been to your home we will send you an update to let you know how our visit went with your pup.
- For dogs, we do not let them go off leash in public area. While on walks, we try to avoid interaction with other dogs and people.
- For cats, we prefer that they stay indoor for the duration of the assignment.
- Pet Care Providers will respect your home and always leave it locked when leaving.