How It Works
Register As a New Client
Just give us a call (226-820-0373) or click on the Meet and Greet button to schedule your appointment. Get started today — it’s easy!
Meet & Greet
The next step is to set up a free Meet & Greet appointment in your home. The purpose of this appointment is for us to be introduced to your pet in the comfort of their own home, as well as to get the layout of your home, where food, treats, toys, leashes and any other accessories are located. We will also discuss the services and prices in greater detail.
Once the Meet & Greet is done and you have decided to use us for your pet care needs we will book the first service for you. If you plan on using the service regularly on specific days we can pre-book your service each month and send you and invoice. Occasional users can book on-line and pay directly when service is booked by e-transfer or credit card.
- You will receive a service confirmation so you can ensure the services, dates and times are all correct
- You will receive your invoice prior to the service beginning.
- Prior to your service starting, our office will contact you to check-in with any last minute pet care updates if you are going on vacation.
- After the Pet Care Provider has been to your home we will send you an update to let you know how our visit went with your pup.
All new clients must pay for the service before service starts, and payment can be made by credit card at the time of booking. Returning/regular clients will be invoiced monthly. and payment is required by the end of the month, by credit card or e-transfers. Weekly and Bi-weekly invoicing can be set up for your convenience.
Safety and Insurance
Safety of your pets is our number one priority. When we take on a new client, there are some basic rules we follow:
- For dogs, we do not let them go off leash in public area. While on walks, we try to avoid interaction with other dogs and people.
- For cats, we prefer that they stay indoor for the duration of the assignment.
- Pet Care Providers will respect your home and always leave it locked when leaving.
We carry liability insurance through Profur just like any other business you entrust to work in your home. Everyone on our team is bonded (covered). We are happy to provide proof of insurance. This is also a good time to point out that we have never had to file a claim for as long as we have been in business.